Eye procedure and making the most of being stuck


The HiLux is officially written off, but there's no sense in wasting time. Trish took me out for a lap of her property in the family quad, then let me take it out for a spin. It's a fun little toy, especially around the corners! 


St Patrick's Cathedral
Headed into Melbourne on my Triumph Sprint ST. Got to love a city where parking your bike on the footpath is perfectly legal. I stopped by the Eye and Ear Hospital for a checkup. There is metal still embedded in my eye but the doctors assure me that it can stay there and may work it's way out at some point. The laceration has healed up nicely.

Triumph Spirnt ST on footpath Melbourne

Fitzroy Gardens, Melbourne
While in Melbourne I went sight seeing. I felt out of place in my dirty biker leathers around all the well dressed Melbournites.


Free battery installed into caravan under seat by Bill
Bill helped me purchase 160W solar panels for under $150 online. He then installed them into my van, along with a free battery and 12V power points. He rigged the whole system up in a few hours and it worked perfectly right off the bat. Thanks Bill!

160W solar panel purchased online for under $150.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fathers day alienation (updated)

Aiming to live the dream - biking, boating, camping, travelling, own boss

Eaten alive in the Dunethan swamps