Fathers day alienation (updated)

Rang my ex today to speak to my daughter Aurelia. Got no reply. Sent her a text message asking to speak to her for fathers day. Got no reply. Then sent my ex the picture below. Got no reply to that either, but had the awareness that the picture was seen and not well received.


I really miss my daughter. I had a really good, warm and loving relationship with her. I was aware that my ex was hard at work trying to destroy that but I kept encouraging my daughter to have a good relationship with her mother. I warned my daughter about what my ex was doing and why. Unfortunately the brainwashing eventually worked. Even after years of working in high security prison, I cannot for the life of me understand how people can be so evil and cruel. The worst part is, my ex openly admits that she is cruel and is proud of it. I love you sweety, even if Mum won't let me say it to you.

Alex Foreman and Aurelia Foreman, Flinders Private Hospital

UPDATE 8th September

Attended a friend's funeral today. Then unbelievably my ex arranged for me to see my daughter afterwards which really lifted my spirits. So I sat at cafe Dorci in Mitcham as arranged waiting to see my girl who I haven't seen for a year, heart in my throat, and stupid me expecting my ex to do something good, she didn't show. Instead she sent me a message demanding I see her at the only date and time she knows I can't do it. I presented other times I could see her. "Take it or leave it" she said. I wonder what she will tell Aurelià why I couldn't make it?

UPDATE 11th September

Regina Foreman and Aurelia Foreman

My Mum managed to see Aurelia, then came back in tears about how horrible my ex was. Apparently Aurelia had no idea I had been waiting for her. She said she misses me and wants to see me. My ex acted surprised that I hadn't attended, as if she hadn't engineered it that way deliberately. 

Apparently my ex has told my Mother that I'm a terrible parent because I told my daughter that I don't love her. Another blatant lie from the most dishonest and toxic person I've had the misfortune of knowing. I love my daughter Aurelià absolutely and will for my entire life!

Love you sweety, you've grown so much!

Comments

  1. That is only because you haven’t met mine Cobber ....
    School teacher and alleged Christian. HypoChristian I call her. I know it scarcely seems possible, but even more twisted and evil than yours. Not by much, but by enough to ‘win’. Barney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Immediate response first aid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aiming to live the dream - biking, boating, camping, travelling, own boss

Eaten alive in the Dunethan swamps