Riding Krowera region, Victoria


Headed into the Krowera region, inland from Phillip Island. Perfect day for riding and the roads are amazing. I recommend the Loch-Wonthaggi road in particular in this area. This amazing road has low traffic, spectacular views and awesome corners. Watch out for heavy vehicles.

At the end of this amazing road I stopped at the Hicksborough General Store & Cafe and had an amazing smoked Salmon Pizza. Food was excellent.

No shortage of amazing views in the area. 


And there is nothing like a night of Guitar Hero and Karaoke to finish off a great day.

Also Tim Oliver of Oliver Motorcycle Transport gave me more feedback on ramping the bike and even made me a demo video to help me improve my technique. Thanks so much Tim, you're a ledge mate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fathers day alienation (updated)

Aiming to live the dream - biking, boating, camping, travelling, own boss

Eaten alive in the Dunethan swamps